vrijdag 20 juni 2008

Another surprise

Our black and white bitch Ginger (Golden Wish van 't Hof Diabolo - Sunny & C) had to come in season any moment now. We've already found a very nice boy for her, Illusion in Red from Borders Paradise, aka Zion. More information about this dog you can find on my site

I had already called Zion's owner that it wouldn't be long now, and to keep them ready ;-) Daisy told me they were on vacation from the 3th of June till the 10th and that hopefully, Ginger wouldn't come in season in that period. But if it was so, I could phone her friend, who was looking after the dogs while they were away, and that she would help me then. Ginger was kindly enough to wait until Daisy got back and started bleeding the day after she was home. I've called D. on Wednesday to tell her about it. We will draw blood to see which day will be the best to mate Ginger and then we will be on our way to Beerse to get out little girl covered by this handsome young man. To be continued....

Geen opmerkingen: