vrijdag 28 november 2008

"Woef " december

Yesterday Martine called us, she was very excited, she got the new woef magazine in her mailbox en her article was published! I of course immediately went to the store but to my regret I had to go back today, the woef came out on fridays.

Our puppies and name is mentioned on at least three pages! In the article of the European Championship agility there's a photo of Liselotte with Bruse doing the weave, the second article is that of Martine and her family and their 6 dogs which all come from our kennel, and the third one, the one I am mostly excited about, is a picture of Bruse on the last page which I took by the way ;-) , where he announces the new woef of January, where the border collie will be the breed of the month. Will keep you all posted!

Here's the photo:


Geen opmerkingen: